NEWS

BREED OF THE MONTH: BRITTANY SPANIELS!
The next ones will be sometime on the first week of the next month! Learn about the type of breed and some fun facts about them! Scroll to the bottom to view some pictures.

REQUEST?
NEW!!! Do you have a request for a post? Read the box next to the posts for more information.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm Zac!




Zac's here!!! Welcome to ma post! Now that I've got your attention, I'd like to tell ya a situation ma friend and I had. My friend, who is a pup, is a Pack Leader. Not ma Pack Leader though. This is how it went:

So, it was a nice, breezy day in Ontario, then, all of da sudden, ma friend starts running toward ma! I bolt to da door but 'cause of ma weight problem, da pup caught up to ma. He starts grabbing ma ears and riding me like a horse! Then Pack Leader comes and takes pictures saying how cute it is! 

The nerve!!! So, to defend maself, I gently shake him off and then da pup starts crying. That whole day I had ta get through yelling from Pack Leader. 

But luckily, I went to da relaxin' place later on so I'm good now. I just wanted to share that to da Pack Leaders out there who yell at us for something we didn't do!

Thanks peeps,
Have a Barky day,
Zac



No comments:

Post a Comment