NEWS

BREED OF THE MONTH: BRITTANY SPANIELS!
The next ones will be sometime on the first week of the next month! Learn about the type of breed and some fun facts about them! Scroll to the bottom to view some pictures.

REQUEST?
NEW!!! Do you have a request for a post? Read the box next to the posts for more information.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bambam's Life

My name is Bambam and I am a stray dog wandering the streets of Athens, Greece. I was laying down under the shade of a palm tree at the beach in Vravrona, while people walked by me. 

I was so tired that day because yesterday, I walked all the way to the other end of Athens to get food. Rumor had it that there was a restaurant that gave leftovers to dogs. I got food which is good.

One girl and a lady came up to me with food in her hand. She woke me up and I moved to the other side of the palm tree. Then she set down the food. I sniffed it and it smelled horrible. I didn't eat it. I was never gonna eat that thing.

The girl seemed nice though because she was talking to me gently so I went to sit beside her. Then, this really mean lady in front of the nice girl started yelling at me to go and threw rocks at me. 

I felt as if the rocks sinked into my heart. Why would she do that? I did nothing to her. I left anyways and walked off into nowhere... 

Sincerely,
Bambam







No comments:

Post a Comment